The TePe Clinic concept
TePe Clinic is TePe’s educational concept, developed by our in-house odontological expert team. The main target group for TePe Clinic is dental students, both of dentistry, dental hygiene and dental nursing, but also dental professionals. This concept is part of a greater vision: to raise awareness about preventive dental care, in particular interdental cleaning, and to create a sustainable change in people’s lives. For us, who develop, manufacture and sell oral hygiene products, it is very important also to provide knowledge about the products and their practical use.
Our dental educational concept is based on scientific research, and it is our firm belief that we strengthen and contribute to students’ knowledge on the importance of achieving good oral health. Oral disease is, in most cases, preventable, and as dental professionals, it is our responsibility to educate and motivate our patients towards healthy smiles for life. We are proud to say that our products contribute to better oral health, thereby improving the quality of life for people all over the world.
Our team has delivered more than one hundred seminars at various schools and universities around the world, some of them listed below. Though based at the TePe headquarters in Malmö, Sweden, we offer seminars around the globe. We believe in using a variety of educational tools and aim at getting the students actively involved by providing hands-on training, cases to discuss and online quizzes. To find out more, click “Seminar outline”.
TePe Clinic – using science and pedagogy to spread awareness about the importance of preventive dental care.
- University of Hong Kong
- National University of Singapore
- Copenhagen University, Denmark
- Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece
- Tokyo Medical and Dental University, Japan
- Griffith University School of Dentistry and Oral Health, Australia
- Mohammed Bin Rashid University Of Medicine and Health Sciences in Dubai, UAE
- National University School of Dentistry in Seoul, South Korea
- Helsinki Metropolia University of Applied Sciences, Finland
- Faculty of Medicine and Sciences in Ghent, Belgium
- Loma Linda University, United States of America
- Université de Lille, France
Test your skills
To get a certificate of attendance, please fill in the code given by the lecturer and answer the questions. The certificate will be sent to you as a pdf-file.